Set Sail with
The Greater Portland Board of Realtors
on Aug. 22!
The Greater Portland Board of REALTORS® invites you to join us for our Set Sail for
Habitat fundraiser aboard Casco Bay Line's Bay Mist on August 22 from 5:30 - 8:30 PM.
Tickets are $50 and include live music with One Hit Thunder, dancing, delicious food from Moe's Original BBQ, a live auction and a 50/50 raffle.
All proceeds go to benefit Habitat for Humanity of Greater Portland. Spend a glorious summer evening touring our stunning Maine coast and join us in supporting a worthy cause!
Click here to purchase tickets!
Founded in 1985, HHGP is a non-profit organization that seeks to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness in Cumberland County. The Greater Portland Board of REALTORS® has been a strong supporter of HHGP over the years, and has helped it build 10 houses for families in need. HHGP is working on a new development in Falmouth, and we have pledged our support for the project. Your donation will help raise money for this worth cause, and it wouldn't be possible without the generous donations from people and companies such as yours!
Special thanks to our awesome sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please see below!
Tamika Donahue - Academy Mortgage Corp.
Rudy Ferrante - RMS Mortgage
Derrick Buckspan & Rachel Reed - RE/MAX Shoreline
Jane Barriault - Market Street Settlement Group
Lisa Mallock - Machias Savings Bank
Elizabeth Polansky - The Styled Home
- Leanne Barschdorf Nichols - Keller Williams Realty
- Karen Jones - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Roz Siegel - RE/MAX Shoreline
- Raylene Estabrook - Signature Homes Real Estate Group
- Eric Flynn - Excellence Realty
- Meg Coon - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Irene Oldfield - Bangor Savings Bank
- Connie Minervino - Atlantic Coast Title Co.
- Richie Vraux - Better Homes and Gardens, The Masiello Group
- Amy Alward - Amy Alward Agency, Inc.
- Meg Faulkner - Maine Capital Mortgage
- Cynthia Chadwick-Granger - Bay Area Title Co.
- Sherrie Benner - Berkshire Hathaway Home Services NE
- Sharon Brobst - Bath Savings Institution