JOIN MAMP TO ENSURE A STRONG MORTGAGE INDUSTRY IN MAINE
Mortgage Fulfillment Manager
FUNCTION: Reports directly to the Mortgage Origination Department Manager and assumes direct responsibility for the daily supervision of the Bank’s mortgage loan processing and closing functions and staff. Responsible for management of the pipeline ensuring timely processing leading to an on-time closing, which results in an exceptional customer experience. Ensures all requirements for applicable regulations are documented and adhered to throughout the process. Serves as a liaison with Sales, Secondary Market and Loan Servicing for problem resolution, investor requirements and orderly flow of mortgage loans.
Acquires and maintains knowledge of all loan origination functions. Facilitates training for employees in loan processing job function.
· Completes all aspects of employee performance management including assessing, goal setting, development, corrective action and coaching.
· Leads the review, revisions and improvement of procedures for all assigned functions.
· Maintains a working knowledge of regulatory requirements and secondary market guidelines.
· Monitors staff compliance with all applicable governing regulations, policies and procedures.
· Collaborates, directs, develops and assess all training plans of subordinates.
· Continual assessing of workflow, procedures, communications for improvement and effectiveness.
· Directs the daily monitoring of all residential mortgage reconciliations ensuring timely resolution of all outstanding items.
· Informs management of problems, developments, recommendations, enhancements pertaining to loan origination support of new customer products and services.
· Assist in developing, maintaining, analyzing, and modifying vendor relationships with third party service providers necessary to support new loan production.
· Ensures that government monitoring data is captured accurately on appropriate loan products.
· Collaborates with Loan Services Management to integrate and facilitate workflow between areas of responsibility.
· Directs the implementation of new techniques and methods to improve existing operations, customer experience and/or controls.
Compliance and Control:
· Conforms to acceptable punctuality/attendance standards as expressed in the Employee Handbook.
Physical Demands/Conditions Requirements:
· General office equipment.
External and internal applications, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on an individual basis.
Office: (207) 712-0402
Click to Email
P O Box 7855
Portland ME 04112